When and with what personal data do we work?
We work with your email address and other information you provide us when you are registering or requesting our Services (for example, when you are filling in a non-binding request form, subscribing to a newsletter, or when you are downloading a calculator or manual from our site) or if you are using them. We may work also with your information that is needed for applying for a job or with your information about our cooperation, if you provide us with services.
Who manages your data?
Your data is managed by Skladon as an administrator or by persons who supply us with various services such as processing. You can contact us at the registered office or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do we work with your data?
- (A) To be able to provide you with the Services you have ordered. For example, when you subscribe to the newsletter, we send you news about us, our Services, our partners and their services. This processing is necessary to fulfill the contract with you.
- (B) To be able to provide you with the Services your employer has ordered. For example, if you communicate with us on behalf of you employer, we will work with your own data. This is our legitimate interest.
- (C) To be able to promote and improve our Services. If you are using our Services, for example you sign up for our event, we will inform you time to time about this event or similar Services. This applies even if you do not subscribe to the newsletter. However, you can refuse to receive any newsletter at any time. If you participate in our event, we can use your photo for promotion. Promoting and improving the Services is our legitimate interest.
- (D) To be able to protect our rights. For example, if you license us for your contribution, we need to keep your data. That is our legitimate interest.
- (E) To be able to discuss your employment with us.
- (F) To be able to fulfill our legal obligations. For example, if you unsubscribe from our newsletter, we will work with this information so that we won’t be sending you our newsletter any more.
- (G) To be able to fulfill and draw a contract for your supplies for us. This is the fulfillment of the contract and our legitimate interest.
How long we will work with the data?
With your data:
- (A) We will work with your data until you opt out of our newsletter or other Service, or until you stop using them.
- (B) We will work with your data until your employer opt out of our newsletter or other Service, or until your employer stopes using those Services. We will also work with your data until we become aware that you are no longer working for an employer who uses our Services.
- (C) We will work with your data as long as our legitimate interest persists or you have a legitimate refusal for us to do so.
- (D) We will work with your data as long as our legitimate interest lasts or you do not legitimately refuse such processing, but no longer than 5 years from your last communication with us or from the termination of the contract between us.
- (E) We will work with your data as long as we are discussing your work with us, but no longer than 6 months after your last communication with us.
- (F) We will work with your data as long as there is a legal obligation.
- (G) We will work with your data as long as you are providing us with Services or Goods.
Where do we work with your data?
We work with your data in the European Union. If we transfer data outside the European Union, their protection will be ensured according to standard contractual clauses or in the regime of the decision on Privacy Shield, a program of cooperation with the USA – more information can be found on the website of the European Commission.
Personal data protection laws guarantee you various rights in the field of personal data protection: To the extent guaranteed by personal data protection regulations – especially GDPR – you can request access to your personal data from us (information about what kind of your specific data we work with and how we work with them), restrictions on the processing of your data (meaning that we do not delete the data yet, but we will not work with them) and their correction and deletion (whenever the legal conditions are met), you can object to the processing and you can apply your rights to data portability. To apply any of these rights, contact us via contact information above – the easiest way is to send us an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to help you apply your rights. If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates legal regulations, you can file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority (for the CZ www.uoou.cz).
Objections to processing: If you do not agree to our data being used for sending newsletters, you can refuse. The easiest way is to use the link that is in every newsletter, or you can send us an objection by email or a letter. If you refuse such processing, we will stop sending you newsletters. You may refuse other processing based on a legitimate interest, and we will limit it unless we provide compelling and qualified legitimate processing reasons.